From Piles to Files – declutter your paperwork in 5 days
From Piles to Files is a book that will help you declutter your paperwork and get a filing system for life. It’s easy and quick.
If you didn’t think sorting out your paperwork was possible without tears then think again. From Piles to Files will help you create a filing system that is perfect for you, in a very small amount of time. With a quick method as well as 5 guided days of decluttering you cannot fail to regain control
In ‘From Piles to Files’ you will learn:
- How to identify paper you really need to keep
- How to set up an easy to use filing system for work and financial records
- How to make it easy to find those bits of paper you keep for ‘one day’ because they are useful
- How to set up a really simple system to keep it under control
- How to get into the habit of filing painlessly
You will get:
- A 20 page PDF you can download or read online
- Clear instructions on how to start to declutter your paperwork quickly
- Detailed instructions that guide you through 5 days to make a filing system that fits you
- Ideas for keeping on top of things so you don’t have to declutter your paperwork again.
- A bonus prompt to help you declutter shelves painlessly.
- THE QUICK PAPERWORK DECLUTTERING METHOD
- 5 GUIDED DAYS TO SORT OUT YOUR PAPERWORK
- PAPERWORK DAY 1: GET IT ALL TOGETHER
- PAPERWORK DAY 2: INITIAL SORTING
- PAPERWORK DAY 3: FILING WORK AND MONEY RELATED PAPERWORK
- PAPERWORK DAY 4: REFERENCE PAPERS
- PAPERWORK DAY 5: SHREDDING AND STRATEGIES
- CONTROL STRATEGY TO STOP PAPERWORK COMING INTO YOUR HOME
- CONTROLLING PAPERWORK QUICK REFERENCE
- KEEPING PAPERS FOR REFERENCE
- KEEPING ON TOP OF THINGS
- BONUS – DECLUTTER SHELVES THE EASY WAY IN 5 MINUTES
From Piles to Files is availaible in many formats. This listing is for a PDF version in A4. It is text only apart from the front cover.
Amazon Kindle Search for ASIN: B06XJ3XPM7 to find the kindle version in your country
Paperback If you are outside of the UK please search amazon for ISBN 978-1521115084 to find a paperback version in your country.
ePub, Irf and text formats are available on Smashwords