Declutter your Bedroom
Declutter your bedroom the easy way.
In 5 Days of Bedroom Decluttering you will be gently guided through 5 different clutter hot spots and learn how to keep control easily.
In 5 Days of Bedroom Decluttering you will find easy and quick ways to work out what you want to keep and what you no longer need.
You won’t need to pull out all your clothes into a pile, or hone down your wardrobe to a capsule. This is decluttering for non-minimalists, for people who love stuff.
You will get:
- A 19 page PDF you can download or read online
- Clear instructions on how to establish decluttering habits in an easy way
- A daily worksheet with a different area to focus on for 5 days
- Detailed instructions on how to make decluttering as easy as possible.
- How to get over decluttering overwhelm
- Decluttering guides for these specific areas:
- Underwear and Socks
- Toiletries and Cosmetics
- Different Viewpoints
- Things that don’t fit
- Things that make you feel bad.
- A recluttering checklist to help you avoid replacing what you have decluttered.
The book is 16 pages and can be printed or viewed online.