Do you feel like you need to declutter but don’t know where to start?
I have lots of ways to help you get over a decluttering block and a great way to start is to join the less-stuff mailing list. All you have to do to get a great bunch of freebies to start you off is add your email address and click submit. If you want to learn more about the benefits of being on the email list read on….
You will get
A calendar that you can start at any time and print off as many times as you like with:
- A checklist of questions to help you declutter the right things.
- A list of ideas for rewarding yourself when you declutter 5 things in a week.
- A tiny decluttering challenge every weekday for 4 weeks.
A free PDF version of the A-Z of Leftover Food Ideas to help you:
- Use up leftover food with easy recipe ideas.
- Save money on your food bill.
- Help the environment by throwing away less food.
- A voucher for a free book from the less-stuff shop so you can choose any book you like and pay nothing at all!
- News about what is happening at www.less-stuff.co.uk including exclusive special offers
- Occasional reminders and tips with ways to declutter gently without getting stressed out about it.
Mailing lists are vital for little enterprises like less-stuff. I don’t have a marketing budget, or money to spend on advertising so if I find someone who likes what I do, it really helps to be able to tell them about new things that are happening on the site.
I will never sell your details and I do not email often.
You can unsubscribe easily at any time.